Work With Us
We’re experts in all things caravans, campers and food vans – sales, repairs, servicing, builds, renovations, parts. We have a high standard of quality and always plan to exceed the expectations of our customers.
The key to our success is to invest in our people:
- Industry best rates paid including overtime
- Great variety in work – repairs and new builds
- Dollar for dollar match on tools
- Parts and accessories at cost price
- Everything is nice, new, tidy and works!
- Career development opportunities – we are good at training staff and can also put you through courses to better your skills
- Great team environment with team lunches and events
We’re recognised as being the best, and have a stack of industry awards to prove it. Our workplace vibe is to work hard, but also have a tonne of fun along the way!
We’re always on the hunt for good people, so if you’d love to work with us, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We’re always looking for stand out Caravan Repairers to add to our award winning team. If you’re keen to work with the best in the business, get in touch today.
You will be responsible for cleaning and staging our caravans for sale, as well as ensuring the vans present well for customer handover; and cleaning offices, bathrooms and reception areas.
This is a part time role: 4 days per week, 20 hours minimum. School hours can be negotiated, and an immediate start required.
What we need:
- Experience in professional cleaning is a must
- Attention to detail
- Reliability and strong work ethic
- We are looking for the best people out there because we want to continue to be the best operators in the business.
Yardsperson / All Rounder
As an all rounder your days will be varied – from cleaning the workshop, to external van cleans, picking up parts, towing vans and more.
Two days per week, negotiable upwards based on experience. Must have a valid drivers licence.